PAS-Professional Aviation Solutions GmbH is a German company with a worldwide network and a large number of its own international offices. We offer our customers professional and individual flight solutions of all sizes, such as helicopters, private jets, wide-body aircraft or VIP aircraft.
The satisfaction of our customers is especially close to our hearts. We can only achieve this as a team – and now our team needs reinforcement.
For our office in Malta we are looking for a candidate to start as soon as possible.
Charter Sales Manager/-in (m/w/d), Vollzeit
- General responsibilities and key tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Generate new sales pipeline as primary point for PAS MALTA
- Develop new business while proactively managing a robust sales activities of engaged prospective buyers
- Understand client needs and provide solutions through product knowledge and problem solving to achieve the sales and client retention goals.
- Conducting telephone transactions and business correspondence
- Drawing up and conclusion of contracts
- Ability to travel when and as required
- Attentiveness and meticulousness
- Composure and lighting reactions to client queries
- Networking skills
- Excellent written and spoken English, other languages like Arabic or French are a plus
- Experience in the aviation industry
- Experience in dealing and negotiating with NGO´s, Large Organizations, Governmental Agencies
- Highly responsible, willing to “OWN” the process/project and outcome
- Team Player who will be integrated in a truly global team
This is what awaits you with us:
- A friendly, committed and helpful team
- Flat hierarchies and direct communication
- A permanent employment relationship
- Interesting and varied tasks
- A performance-related salary
- Great working atmosphere
- A secure job in a fast-growing company
- Possibility to work hybrid
- Laptop and mobile phone
An interesting area of responsibility in a great team with flat hierarchies awaits you. Personal responsibility, team spirit and decisiveness are not just buzzwords with us – they are lived.
Everyone should look beyond their own area of work and think and act across departments.
Have we aroused your interest?
Then we look forward to meeting you soon. Please send us your application documents to Birte Kipke, e-mail email@example.com or simply upload your CV.